1, mechanical design related major, bachelor degree or above;
2, more than 5 years of home appliance/consumer electronics product development experience, with independent product development capabilities and experience;
3, skilled use of Pro-E or UG design software, and simulation analysis of product structure;
4, familiar with mold manufacturing, injection molding process and production assembly, and have a certain understanding of product inspection and certification;
5, with the concept of time, can manage the project development schedule according to the requirements of the project time to market;
6. Understand the relevant knowledge of design specifications and the working requirements of quality system;
7, have a strong sense of responsibility, good team work ability, communication skills.
1. Completed product structure design according to project requirements;
2. Participate in the technical feasibility demonstration of new projects, provide design schemes, time and cost assessment;
3. Managed new product development schedule and made product development schedule;
4, control the overall cost of new products;
5, tracking mold development and production processing, as well as product machine/accessories procurement;
6, responsible for new product testing and related certification, understand industry standards;
7. Responsible for the preparation of BOM and inspection specification documents;
8. Responsible for the preparation and technical support of relevant documents in the development process.